NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY FROM A-CAPP
Interested in joining A-CAPP? We are currently accepting applications for an Outreach Specialist-Curriculum Coordinator. (Click here for more details)
NEW EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FROM A-CAPP
Executive Education: Developing Product Protections Programs For Your Company-Counterfeit Product Risk Assessment and Mitigation. (Click here to learn more details)
Academic courses: "Introduction to Product Counterfeiting" & "Understanding Product Counterfeiting". Courses are open to current MSU students, lifelong MSU students and working professionals. Both can be completed online. (Click here for more details)
The Center for Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection (A-CAPP) is the first and preeminent academic body focusing upon the complex global issues of anti-counterfeiting and product protection of all products, across all industries, in all markets on strategies to work effectively to detect, deter, and respond to the crime.
Brand owners, government agencies, professional associations, and others all share in the challenge of responding to counterfeit goods and product protection issues. A-CAPP is an independent, interdisciplinary evidence-based hub, offering research, educational programs, information, and partnership opportunities designed to assist in protecting brands and products of all industries worldwide.
Described by the FBI as the crime of the 21st century, product counterfeiting accounts for an estimated $600 billion in global trade and wreaks dire global health, safety and economic consequences on individuals, corporations, government and society. Through the A-CAPP and its partners, you will find information designed to help you navigate the strategic, technological, legislative, and legal challenges of anti-counterfeiting and product protection programs.
- A-CAPP Releases new Paper Series, "Brand Protection as a Total Business Solution"
- ACAPP releases new Backgrounder Series, "The Role of Packaging in Brand Protection"
- A-CAPP Research on Brand Protection published in Global Edge Business Review
- A-CAPP article "Who Are the Guardians in Product Counterfeiting? A Theoretical Application of Routine Activities..." published.
- A-CAPP releases new Backgrounder Series, "The Nexus Between Terrorism and U.S. Product Counterfeiting
- A-CAPP signs MOU with China's Quality Brands Protection Committee (QBPC)
- A-CAPP Team releases new research on terrorism and product counterfeiting in Global Crime
- New A-CAPP Backgrounder, "Anti-Counterfeit Strategy for Brand Owners"